1917 Coventry Court, Walnut Creek
This lovely 2,500 square foot single story Tice Valley home offers a versatile open floor plan with gracious rooms and tasteful upgrades throughout. Beautifully situated on an enchanting 0.5 acre level lot in a serene creekside setting; this property will delight the most discerning buyer.
• Elegant formal living and dining rooms with a lovely fireplace
• The cook's kitchen adjoins an informal dining area and a large family room
• A bonus room works well as a home office or 4th bedroom
• Three additional bedrooms including a sensational master suite
• Three full bathrooms
• Fabulous laundry and mud rooms
• Two car garage with built-in storage cabinets
• Gorgeous flat private yard
• Wonderful curb appeal in an exceptional Tice Valley cul-de-sac location
• Highly desirable Parkmead Elementary, Walnut Creek Intermediate and Las Lomas High School (Buyer to verify availability with the School District)
• Close to grocery, shopping, schools, outdoor trails and beautiful downtown Walnut Creek with all of the area's finest retailers and restaurants
About the Community
Shopping abounds in Walnut Creek's Broadway Plaza, an open-air regional shopping mall in the heart of downtown. This popular commercial district combines small boutiques with upscale shopping experiences at Nordstrom and Tiffany's. Dining at Bradley Ogden's famed Lark Creek, and the Walnut Creek Yacht Club, or enjoying the Walnut Creek Wine Walk, and the fine arts and crafts fair are part of the downtown Walnut Creek experience.
The Lesher Center for the Performing Arts is the cultural center of Walnut Creek, and presents over 900 events each year including musicals by local theater groups, as well as concerts by Diablo Symphony Orchestra, and the Contra Costa Chamber Orchestra, among others.
Walnut Creek prides itself on its excellent schools. Five separate school districts serve the students of the community. Parks are plentiful, and soccer teams take the fields year round.
Saturday, February 23rd from 2-4pm
Sunday, February 24th from 2-4pm